• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Facebook [FB] Baseball Heroes - Cheats

LambertoN3

TK B
Level 1
Hallo,
Karena di thread ini sepertinya sudah sepi. Maka kali ini saya mau share cheat Baseball Heroes, semoga aja peminatnya masih rame ya. Hehe :D

Langsung aja ya.

Fitur :
  • Bypass (Aktifkan pertama kali)
  • No Absorb Combo
  • Max Combo
  • Auto Swing
  • Easy RBI

----- Update 29 November 2014 -----

Last edited:

gory

TK A
Level 1
NO work for me, Messagge ..PLease . Dont Do that

I would like to know how to find the array of byte in the dating game. Please Djaggo

LambertoN3

TK B
Level 1
NO work for me, Messagge ..PLease . Dont Do that

I would like to know how to find the array of byte in the dating game. Please Djaggo

I already told in the first time, that i did not have a bypass for anti-cheat in Baseball heroes game.
look at the first page, I already update for the bypass. So when you active the cheats, you won't get the "Please. Don't Do That.." message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DiabolicEsper

Ghoul
Level 2
look at the first page, I already update for the bypass. So when you active the cheats, you won't get the "Please. Don't Do That.." message.
[warning] double posting
tinggal edit ajah gak perlu ngpost lagi , pasti dia udah tau
udah saya edit dikit dan tidak hapus semua , karna ada post yang penting
warn +1
[warning][/warning][/warning]

LambertoN3

TK B
Level 1
[warning] double posting
tinggal edit ajah gak perlu ngpost lagi , pasti dia udah tau
udah saya edit dikit dan tidak hapus semua , karna ada post yang penting
warn +1
[warning][/warning][/warning]
maaf bang sebelumnya :)
Oh ya bang, bukannya kalau gitu boleh ya? Soalnya itu kan postingannya berbeda dan double postingannya juga isinya gak sama bang. Maaf nih bang, cmn mau argument aja hehe :D

djaggo

1 SMP
Level 2
jangan cuma nanya masih work?, atau work ga?
ya di test sendiri lah,.. udah untung ts mau share masa ngetest cheat/trainer masih harus suruh ts juga,..
kalo sudah di test sendiri ternyata ga work baru post disini error atau keluhannya apa, biar ts ngasih solusi,
kedepan kalo di ulangi lagi pertanyaan masih work? saya warn. :D

Virjan

PAUD
Level 0
Ass...
Bang bisa update cheat baseball heroes nya bang...
trus ama cara pake aplikasi cheat yg baru krn yg aq tau kemarin cuman pake cheat engine aja bang...
Terima kasih sblumnya...

Jaya slalu N3...:D:D::thumbsup::