• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Facebook [FB] Pool Live Pro - Line Cheat

djaggo

1 SMP
Level 2
update di page 1,
saya juga menambahkan clue untuk mencari aob nya dalam bentuk gambar,.
silakan diskusi disini untuk pertanyaan tentang cara nyari aob game ini kalo ada kendala :)

regards,

Virjan

PAUD
Level 0
update di page 1,
saya juga menambahkan clue untuk mencari aob nya dalam bentuk gambar,.
silakan diskusi disini untuk pertanyaan tentang cara nyari aob game ini kalo ada kendala :)

regards,
Thanks bank djaggo untuk updatenya...:D
tp klo untuk otak atiknya sy msih bingung bang, soalnya kaga' ngerti,,,maklum newbie bang...:)

Virjan

PAUD
Level 0
iya nich om Djaggo udah ga bisa d pake lg bang trainernya,,,,::cry::
klo bisa d update yach om,,,

boleh nggak di ajarin caranya cheat gamenya biar nggak minta2 trus,,,
hehehehe,...:D

gunamstyle

PAUD
Level 0
Last edited by a moderator:

djaggo

1 SMP
Level 2
kalo upload linknya yg langsung direct jangan muter2 dulu...
kalo bentuk exe jangan lupa sertakan scan virus online.

regards,

gunamstyle

PAUD
Level 0
kalo upload linknya yg langsung direct jangan muter2 dulu...
kalo bentuk exe jangan lupa sertakan scan virus online.

regards,
Iya gan.. maap, dalam bentuk CT kok gan jadi gk perlu virtotkan gan, laen kali linknya langsung ke hosting filenya gan.. maap ya bang Djaggo

gory

TK A
Level 1
Thanks for responding , download the program and seek with the flash process , but not the game file appears only are the banners advertising.
Clean cache , try this in Firefox and Chrome. Any idea about my problem ? thx

gory

TK A
Level 1
Change the browser, refresh the program : swf mem dumpx64 . The result is that some files appear but not the right .

Sorry for the questions but my wish is to do . Thanks for your patience

djaggo

1 SMP
Level 2
Change the browser, refresh the program : swf mem dumpx64 . The result is that some files appear but not the right .

Sorry for the questions but my wish is to do . Thanks for your patience
sorry, im forgot.. before u scan, change max version under "options" to 100. and rescan.. hope that work..

gory

TK A
Level 1
Now finally, profit not operate the extension of lines.

I take the Aob image and add the numbers in front , but does not work , what's wrong ?