• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Line Sonic Dash S 1.0.1 Hack by Leies

LeiesLifes

Belum Sekolah
Level 1

mportant !
Sharing is welcome BUT please give me the credits . If I find ANY didn’t do it, I WON’T DO IT ANYMORE.
YOU WILL HAVE CHANCE GOT BANNED, USE IT ON YOUR OWN RISK !

What’s Hacked ?
- Score, each second give you 2000 distance score , this is very special case that I post a very easy high score hack , I test this game or long time, kinda feel boring, and its quite like single player game more than online game. So this time, I release a score hack. Why score ? When you get higher score, you will get more gold.
Here’s my Screenshoot from my Note3
, why the score not clear ?? I didn’t photoshop it =_=

For Rooted :
1) Install Official Line Sonic Dash S
2) Run Line Sonic Dash S and login until you get into Line Sonic Dash S main screen
3) Install Titanium Backup
4) Run Titanium Backup and Find out Line Sonic Dash S, then, back it up.
5) UNINSTALL Line Sonic Dash S
6) Download My hack here and install.
7) Run Titanium Backup again and Find out Sonic Dash S, then, Restore DATA ONLY
8) Run Line Sonic Dash S and Have Fun

For Non-Rooted :
1) Uninstall Line (yes, the main Line message app and you will lost all chat log)
2) Install Line 3.8.8 here and Login .
3) Download My hack here and install.
4) Run Line Sonic Dash S and you will able to login, Have Fun
For iOS User :
I won’t do any mod about Apple. You may use BlueStacks to do it, you can use Non-Root Method easier.
Like my Facebook Page to get more information everyday

https://www.facebook.com/g4team
Virus Total