• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Liga Inggris Putra Jose Mourinho Teken Kontrak Di Fulham

Bola

SBOBET
Journalist
Jose bukanlah satu-satunya anggota keluarga Mourinho yang menerima kesepakatan kontrak pada musim panas ini.

Putra manajer anyar Manchester United tersebut, Jose Mario Mourinho Jr. resmi mendapatkan kontrak beasiswa bersama Fulham selama dua tahun.

Mourinho Jr, yang bermain sebagai penjaga gawang sama seperti kakeknya -- yang juga diketahui bernama Jose -- mengonfirmasi telah meneken kontrak dengan didampingi ibunya, Matilde Farida melalui akun Instagram miliknya.

Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... pic.twitter.com/vjK5GVeXLQ

— José Mourinho Jr. (@FFC_JM) 30 June 2016

liga inggris musim depan, liga inggris live, jadwal bola liga inggris di tv, Putra Jose Mourinho Teken Kontrak Di Fulham