• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

[Share] Kata2 Character Anime Yang Kalian Suka

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagara19

TK B
Banned
iy Nyo'

sayang Nyo' ga ditayangin laghi Nyo'

Nyo'...Nyo'...Nyo'...Nyo'...!!!

biz itu akhir episodenya sadis Nyo'

Nyo'...Nyo'...Nyo'...Nyo'...Nyo'...Nyo'...Nyo'...Nyo'...!!!

blackwarr

1 SD
Level 2
"No matter how gifted , you alone cannot change the world" L Lawliet
sebenernya bukan dari anime sih
cuman kata2 nya bagus aja

skyro

TK B
Level 2
gw suka sama naruto. coz dia bodoh
gw suka sama nobita . coz dia bodoh

gak tau knp gw suka sama yg bodoh2

xxbadboyzxx

1 SD
Level 2
"Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!"

luuuupa

TK B
Level 1
NARUTO said " itulah jalan NINJAKu"
:tomato2:
SASUKE said " ...... "(biasanya sasuke selalu diem sok cool gitu :thank_you:)

fransln

TK B
Level 1
bukan kata2 anime sih... tp gw suka ^^

Normal human are worthless. Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgment, like a kind of mental illness. So that normal people have no value !! I hate normal people :p

Darkness called, but I was on the phone so I missed him. I tried to start 69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled: 'PICK UP THE PHONE DARKNESS', but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls

Hope is nothing more than resignation... that is , what is not real ...That there is no hope !

hope just 4 a ppl that give up to do somethings...

Nostradamus is dead.. But his lies still live on

sainx

TK A
Level 1
maksudnya apa tuh bingung sendiri gw >_<
terlihat tapi gk terlihat..?? yang bener yang terlihat apa yang tidak..??

kyknya gk menarik tuh kata >_<
piss!
klo g slah sih kata2 itu digunain yugi bwat nasihatin k jounochi

ya intinya kyk kata2 semangat gtu deh biar lebih PD

Status
Not open for further replies.