• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Terungkapnya Wujud Asli Gamora dan Nebula di Guardians of the Galaxy

ON3

Mahasiswa
Journalist
Yo N3 Mania!

Selang seminggu setelahGuardians of the Galaxy tayg per&a di bioskop-bioskop,ilustrator Andy Park berbaik hati dengan membagikan beberapa concept art Guardians of the Galaxy yg telah dia kerjakan, melalui akun Twitter pribadinya.

Dalam film ini,Andy Park mengerjakan beberapa alternatif desain dari karakter Gamora & Nebula yg diperankan olehZoe Sal&a & Karen Gillan. Langsung saja Berikut beberapa concept artGuardians of the Galaxy:

Had the most fun working on #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy My fav was designing Nebula! @KarenGillan2 was badass! #marvel

Most of my time on @Guardians was spent designing Gamora. Had tons of fun exploring her look #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Here’s an early #Gamora design I did for @Guardians Before she had to be green #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

I painted this @Guardians art at the start of the project. Saw it as StarWars/MadMax #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy #marvel

Here’s another #Nebula design I did for @Guardians Too much fun to work on! She’s a #badass #marvel #conceptart

#Nebula design I painted for @Guardians focused less on sexy & more on “can kick your a$$” #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Bagaimana menurutmu Gamora & Nebula dalam cocept art tersebut dibandingkan dengan filmnya? Sampaikan komentarmu pada kolom Comment dibawah.

Disutradarai olehJames Gunn& dibintangi olehChris Pratt,Zoe Sal&a,Dave Bautista,Vin Diesel,Bradley Cooper,Lee Pace,Michael Rooker,Karen Gillan.Guardians of the Galaxytayg pada 20 Agustus 2014.

Sumber:Andy Park

N3 tidak bisa memberikan klarifikasi berita diatas adalah benar 100% karena konten Terungkapnya Wujud Asli Gamora dan Nebula di Guardians of the Galaxy diatas dikutip dari Internet secara gamblang.

Sumber