• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Liga Italia #TousEnsemble - Simpati Publik Sepakbola Untuk Brussel

Bola

SBOBET
Journalist
Serangan teror kembali melanda Eropa dengan ibu kota Belgia, Brussel, menjadi targetnya. Korban jiwa dan luka berjatuhan akibat sejumlah ledakan di Bandara Zaventem serta stasiun kereta bawah tanah Maelbeek.

Menyusul tragedi ini, klub-klub dan bintang sepakbola dunia menyampaikan simpati mereka lewat media sosial.

SIMPATI PUBLIK SEPAKBOLA UNTUK TRAGEDI BRUSSEL...
#tousensemble, our thoughts are with the victims. Football is not important today. Training cancelled.

— BelgianRedDevils (@BelRedDevils) 22 March 2016
1) Horrified and revolted. Innocent people paying the price again. My thoughts are with the families of the victims. #Brussels

— Vincent Kompany (@VincentKompany) March 22, 2016
2) I wish for Brussels to act with dignity. We are all hurting, yet we must reject hate and its preachers. As hard as it may be. #Brussels

— Vincent Kompany (@VincentKompany) March 22, 2016
#TousEnsemble .. pic.twitter.com/yUpW5i50WY

— Michy Batshuayi (@mbatshuayi) 22 March 2016
Horrible to see what is going on in Brussels #Zaventem

— Adnan Januzaj (@adnanjanuzaj) 22 March 2016
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims #zaventem

— Dedryck Boyata (@BoyataDedryck) 22 March 2016

— Alderweireld Toby (@AlderweireldTob) 22 March 2016
Une pensée aux victimes et familles..
Un pensamiento para las víctimas y sus familias #PrayForBruxelle pic.twitter.com/6rvks5hPPN

— Yannick Carrasco (@CarrascoY21) 22 March 2016
Prayers & thoughts go to all families and friends of the victims

— Axel Witsel (@axelwitsel28) 22 March 2016
Human beings destroying human beings all over the world. Incomprehensible and unstoppable!

— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) 22 March 2016
Todo nuestro apoyo al pueblo belga en estos duros momentos tras los atentados de Bruselas pic.twitter.com/Y41DtEgTJE

— Atlético de Madrid (@Atleti) 22 March 2016
The thoughts of everyone at Everton are with the people of Brussels following this morning's tragic events. pic.twitter.com/y09FvV4r4Z

— Everton (@Everton) 22 March 2016
We've been in contact with our @BelRedDevils players who are safe and well.

— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 22, 2016
Incroyable ! Mes pensées sont avec les familles et amis des victimes.. #PrayForBelgium

— Nacer Chadli (@NChadli) March 22, 2016
Unbelievable! #PrayforBelgium pic.twitter.com/5MQMBlX6qK

— Kevin De Bruyne (@DeBruyneKev) March 22, 2016
#TousEnsemble pic.twitter.com/CulHdaOe4c

— Blaise Matuidi (@MATUIDIBlaise) March 22, 2016
Sadden because of what has happened today in Brussels. All my support to the victims’ relatives #JeSuisBruxelles pic.twitter.com/fxjmRslN2y

— Jesús Navas (@JNavas) March 22, 2016
#JeSuisBruxelles pic.twitter.com/upnOEw9KXq

— Sergio Kun Aguero (@aguerosergiokun) March 22, 2016
The thoughts of everyone at Liverpool FC are with the people of Brussels.

— Liverpool FC (@LFC) March 22, 2016
#PrayForBelgium#Bruessel

— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) March 22, 2016

liga italia seri a b, liga italia era digital, liga italia tabla, liga italia terkini, liga italia tvri, liga italia klasemen, #TousEnsemble - Simpati Publik Sepakbola Untuk Brussel