• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Liga Jerman Tribut Pelaku Sepakbola Untuk Tragedi Nice

Bola

SBOBET
Journalist
Tragedi akibat serangan terorisme kembali menghantam Prancis.

Sedikitnya 84 nyawa melayang, termasuk anak-anak, ketika sebuah truk melaju kencang dan sengaja menabrak kerumunan orang yang tengah merayakan Bastille Day di Nice pada Kamis (14/7) malam.

Insiden memilukan tersebut mengundang perhatian dan simpati dari masyarakat dunia. Para pelaku sepakbola pun tidak ketinggalan menyampaikan belasungkawa untuk korban kejadian ini. <b>Goal</b> merangkum beberapa di antaranya di bawah ini.

This has to stop!!! My thoughts are with everyone in Nice#PrayForNice pic.twitter.com/mo0WQEAHqv

— Gareth Bale (@GarethBale11) July 15, 2016
Another horrific night in France. Harrowing scenes in Nice. So terribly sad!

— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) July 14, 2016
My thoughts are with the people of Nice. The people of France. This is a strange period in human history.

— Joseph Barton (@Joey7Barton) July 14, 2016
Shock and grief over the attack in Nice. FC Barcelona stands firmly with the family and friends of the victims #PrayForNice

— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) July 15, 2016
My thoughts go out to all those affected by the tragedy in Nice. #Nice pic.twitter.com/C4pDDi1IFF

— Thibaut Courtois (@thibautcourtois) July 15, 2016
Once again we pray for France and for those affected in Nice. #keepstrongfrance pic.twitter.com/z2VbqfLrqv

— Thierry Henry (@ThierryHenry) July 15, 2016
#PrayforNice #PrayforFrance pic.twitter.com/Rf7ChmPNs0

— Roberto Soldado (@R9Soldado) July 15, 2016
#Nicepic.twitter.com/tdabtVelw4

— Simon Mignolet (@SMignolet) July 15, 2016
Im so sad. How on earth people find the strength and the belief they can help a good purpose… https://t.co/SIke7Dm4lM

— Louis Saha (@louissaha08) July 15, 2016
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims in Nice and the people of France.

— Radamel Falcao (falcao) July 14, 2016
#PrayForNice pic.twitter.com/OKQxQAWPdn

— Charlie Austin (@chazaustin9) July 14, 2016
The thoughts of everyone at Manchester City are with those in Nice following last night's tragic events.

— Manchester City (@ManCity) July 15, 2016

liga jerman, u19, hari ini, logo, seri b, malam ini, klasemen, Tribut Pelaku Sepakbola Untuk Tragedi Nice