• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Download Peta Editan/Hacked Map (Include Cheat)

jaya2025

4 SD
Level 2
nice bgt kk cf editannya thx bgt ya kk

ma di gambar palunya da tulisan nyit-nyit team jadi agak takut mao creat roomnya T T
Iya tuh, saya lupa malah skin-nya sampai ke edit juga...xixix, harusnya kan skin originalnya gak usah aku ganti, tapi gak tau tuh malem2 iseng-iseng skin waktu mainnya juga diedit jadi Nyit-Nyit Team T_T" (maaf ya)..
Hahaha... :hilarious:

opi

TK B
Level 1
wah klo maen di server nusa bnyak bener pake map editan

gw dah punya 6.52 masa dl lage swt

jaya2025

4 SD
Level 2
wah klo maen di server nusa bnyak bener pake map editan

gw dah punya 6.52 masa dl lage swt
Kan sudah dibuat peta v6.53 (Include Cheat juga) ...cek posting halaman 12 :
Code:
http://www.nyit-nyit.net/index.php?showtopic=4525&st=165
Post nomor #175 :smiley_beer:

andrysanjaya

TK A
Level 1
kk kuro...
jgn lupa ya buat map vampire....
hehehe..... klo lagi sibuk nanti aja....
gpp koq... sry ya ngerepotin.... cuman ngingetin doank....
sry ya... jgn marah... :p :peace:

jaya2025

4 SD
Level 2
kk kuro...
jgn lupa ya buat map vampire....
hehehe..... klo lagi sibuk nanti aja....
gpp koq... sry ya ngerepotin.... cuman ngingetin doank....
sry ya... jgn marah... :p :peace:
Iya...masih inget kok dan aku gak marah :content:
Btw, aku lagi ada problem nih inject cheat di peta Vampirenya...hehehe, jujur setelah udah aku ganti semuanya dan kuedit jadi Fix.4 tuh peta dari segi tampilan dan sisi template sudah meyakinkan but ada problem yaitu pas aku pilih petanya ternyata gak bisa dimaenin....Hahahaha...
Xixixix...tapi aku akan terus berusaha kok otak-atik lagi permasalahannya..Sorry harus menunggu lagi..
Nanti setelah udah fix..aku langsung post disini kok ^o^

andrysanjaya

TK A
Level 1
Ow.....
jadi ada masalah ya.... :cry:
tp gpp..
gw bakalan setia menunggu....
wakakka.....
berjuank trus kk... jgn menyerah... :p
ThX ya Kuro.... ^_^

silthice

6 SD
Level 2
mo yg susa?
gampang koq :)

u maen temenya 4 easy ama musunya 5 insane..

klo bisa skalian nyalain -sa

nah itu klo bisa menang jago :)

silthice

6 SD
Level 2
keknya sie lom ada..
gw cek di dota-allstars.com baru ada yg 6.51 ai +1.52 punya si RGB..

nie direct linknya klo mao..
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?...st&id=60791

This is a port of RGB's AI+ v1.52 (originally written for DotA Allstars 6.48b).

It behaves the same as the original AI, and has only been updated to account for balance changes, new item recipes, and most new features. As such, some new content does not work fully with the AI yet.

THERE IS NO AI FOR LIFESTEALER AND INVOKER. THEY WILL GET BASIC ITEMS AND WILL NEITHER USE NOR LEARN THEIR SKILLS.

Known bugs with AI:
-Sand King doesn't use Epicenter
-Lanaya crashes the game

Some commands have yet to be implemented properly:
-ah
-afk
-kickafk

Additionally, I have added a Fun Tavern in the lower right corner for kicks. Currently includes six legacy heroes (possibly more in the future): Old Invoker (6.12b), Old Lifestealer (6.48b), Old Silencer (6.12b), Gambler (6.06), Old Morphling (5.84b), and Old Stealth Assassin (5,84b).

To access the fun tavern, type -fun within the first 15 seconds of the game.

Changelog:
Rev. 3
======
-Fixed bug with Voodoo Restoration not costing mana to use
-Fixed speed and stun times on Paralyzing Casks to be the same as in 6.51 and on
-Fixed Silencer dropping his inventory (hopefully)
-Changed the way gold is distributed to Normal AI so that they get the proper amount
-Implemented a temporary fix for Luna using Eclipse (for AI, it behaves like Eclipse in 6.48b)
-Removed N'aix from showing up taverns in -ai and -aa modes
-Added Old Morphling (5.84b) to Fun Tavern
-Added Old Stealth Assassin (5.84b) to Fun Tavern
-Added Normal Gold AI mode -normgold or -ng
-Restored 6.51 pathmap, hopefully this will help with creep pathing issues

Rev. 02
=======
-Fixed bug with Crystal Maiden and Aghanim's Scepter
-Fixed bug with Invoker swap
-Fixed spell effect on Split Earth
-Gold is now properly distributed in -em mode
-Implemented -apm
-Implemented -swapall
-Updated -roll to show the range
-Updated -cs to show neutrals killed
-AI should now properly use Eul's
-AI should now properly get Lothar's

Rev. 01
=======
-First update to 6.51

Enjoy.

Original post is as follows:

After spending about 14 hours programming last night, I think the first revision for this port is finally done. As far as I know, all of the new hero/item content is in and works fine for both humans and AI (yes, AI Visage and Drow and PA get their new abilities and they work). New item recipes work as expected, and AI has been modified to get the proper items in order to build them (Eul's, Guinsoo's, Battle Fury).

Fun tavern is still in, though it looks different. Deal with it. Currently contains Old Invoker, Old Lifestealer, Old Silencer, and Gambler. Maybe adding more later, they actually don't increase map size as much as everybody thinks they do (except for Gambler, since he has his own special buttons that I needed to add).

Assists work, singledraft works, -clear and -courier work, new creep camps work, bottles work, Invoker works...things work. Most of them, anyway.

Things that DON'T work:
-ah (why would you be hacking on an AI map anyway?)
-apm
-afk
-kickafk
-swapall (will do this one later, I don't feel like it right now)

Some bugs that were addressed with Last Word going off on various spells have not been addressed yet as of this revision. I'll do it later.

New Impale code works fine, but I haven't addressed the issues with new Impale + Omnislash/Voodoo Restoration. Also to be done later.

Eclipse still ministuns. I'll address that later. It does properly level up with Lucent Beam now though.

I haven't disabled -unstuck, since I find it to be useful.

I've changed the hero selection code a bit so (in theory) the AI should never pick Lanaya, Nai'x, or Kael. You can, of course, force the AI to pick these heroes but they won't do anything and will probably be easy to kill. Except for Lanaya, who will probably kill your game. Note that this is only for modes in which the computer picks, so using -ar or -tr may still cause them to pick these heroes.

Will fix aforementioned bugs in Revision 2, along with whatever you guys report. Might add Old Morphling to Fun Tavern, or whoever else people might want to see. But not all the old heroes, that's ridiculous and will take more time than I have ever. =P

itu copas changelognya..

bole kan ya ngepost ginian disini?
klo ga bole di del aja..
masi TK lom gitu ngerti... XD

jokojakajaki

PAUD
Level 1
kk kuro, request map chit 6.52d dong, yang ada d nya ya, soal nya orang pada maen yg gitu, blum ada yg maen 53, tolong ya kk kuro, abis gw di isengin anak2 bnet pake map chit, masa lvl 9 kluar utan tiba2 batle fury, zz tulung yee ^_^

RoMaNcE

PAUD
Level 1
@shylpid

kk kLo map editan itu bisa di pake buat ONLINE gag..?

misal nya kita maen battle.net pake map itu..
bisa gag..?

blz

silthice

6 SD
Level 2
yaa..
and skalian sedikit tips klo mo maen pake map editan di bnet..

lo relain lar waktu lo..
setera sie 1 jem ato 1 hari ato berapa lama kek..
buka room de-el map..
soalnya kan pasti lom pada punya tu map..
apalagi klo file sizenya gde..

bujug lo nungguin orang2 dl doank ga maen2..
palagi klo ada yg numpang dl trus cabut..

dariel

4 SD
Level 2
yaa..
and skalian sedikit tips klo mo maen pake map editan di bnet..

lo relain lar waktu lo..
setera sie 1 jem ato 1 hari ato berapa lama kek..
buka room de-el map..
soalnya kan pasti lom pada punya tu map..
apalagi klo file sizenya gde..

bujug lo nungguin orang2 dl doank ga maen2..
palagi klo ada yg numpang dl trus cabut..
minimal 1 harian deh,...
paling bagus 1 minggu,...

tapi kalo bisa 1 jam 1x di cek,...
sapa tahu di whisp ama momod nya di suruh tutup room DL,... >.<