• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonN3

1 SD
Level 2

Simpulan Manga 561 - 562

----Oonoki adalah murid Muu-Sama yg mengikuti perintah Madara dalam perang Ninja ke -3

----Masa lalu Oonoki mmbawa dirinya ke tempat yg salah. Saat ini ia menolak segala perintah dan ajaran Madara.

----Madara-ET adalah kekuatan yg tak tertandingi, terutama dg tubuh ET nya dia tidak bs di segel oleh team yg level elite sekalipun, kekuatannya bahkan blm sebanding dg kekuatan 5 / Lima KAGE. (Klimakz cerita ini yg seram , gw aja merinding waktu baca manga 562)

----Raikage dan Putri Tsunade di teleport oleh mabui, dimana teleport technik ini berbeda dg summoning no jutsu.

----Fakta bahwa Tsunade itu cucu Hokage 1st ,memiliki jumlah kekayaan dan tetap di panggil sebagai Putri Tsunade.

----Technik teleport itu tdk bs dilakukan seperti hiraishin no jutsu milik Hokage-4th. Jadi u/ menghindari kehancuran tubuh, Tsunade dan A memakai kekuatannya masing2.

----Mizukage / mei-terumi di transfer ke medan perang memakai hiraishin no jutsu, yg dipakai o/ Genma dan 2 bawahan Hokage-4th terdahulu. > jurus2 HOKAGE-4th check disini : http://www.nyit-nyit...ikuasai-naruto/

----Oonoki, mmperkuat technik Flyingnya.

----Itulah betapa menakutkannya Nama "Uchiha Madara". Yg berhasil memaksa pasukan besar turun.

----Dan kelihatannya pertanyaan gw di thread http://www.nyit-nyit.net/topic/88494-naruto-3-jutsu-turunan-minato-yg-akan-dikuasai-naruto/ akan segera terjawab

----Predikisi blm keluar...

fahir

TK B
Level 1
@peeGas : gini gan maksud ane kalo para kyubi itu masih di segel d dalam tubuh tuan nya.,,dan tuan nya mate maka ikut musnah juga para kyubi itu,,,,seperti tuan nya mate nya sakit,,takdir dia mate ,,,bukan karena emosi dn mental akibat pertarungan tuan nya dgn seseorang jk itu terjadi pasti biju itu akan membantu mate matean k tuan nya,,,,(aduh gua pernah baca ini,,d cari2 ngk nemu lupa ane gan..) --- ya mungkin ane salah info x gan hehehe :)

kalo si kyubi bangkit lagi ,bisa gan,,,,,asalkn kalo dia sudah terlepas dari segal-segel pada dirinya,,krna dia monster liar berkekuatan cakra besar.

::562 beuhh,,,5 LURAH TURUN semua WAR........wkwkwkwwk,,,,The Ultimate Team... :)
::si naruto kelihatan cupu gitu di belakang para kage,,,,,,hahahhaa

sabar lagi mingu depan,,,huhaaaaa

piss all :).

heika

2 SD
Level 2
@peeGas : gini gan maksud ane kalo para kyubi itu masih di segel d dalam tubuh tuan nya.,,dan tuan nya mate maka ikut musnah juga para kyubi itu,,,,seperti tuan nya mate nya sakit,,takdir dia mate ,,,bukan karena emosi dn mental akibat pertarungan tuan nya dgn seseorang jk itu terjadi pasti biju itu akan membantu mate matean k tuan nya,,,,(aduh gua pernah baca ini,,d cari2 ngk nemu lupa ane gan..) --- ya mungkin ane salah info x gan hehehe :)

kalo si kyubi bangkit lagi ,bisa gan,,,,,asalkn kalo dia sudah terlepas dari segal-segel pada dirinya,,krna dia monster liar berkekuatan cakra besar.

::562 beuhh,,,5 LURAH TURUN semua WAR........wkwkwkwwk,,,,The Ultimate Team... :)
::si naruto kelihatan cupu gitu di belakang para kage,,,,,,hahahhaa

sabar lagi mingu depan,,,huhaaaaa

piss all :).
iya gan, biasanya kekuatan Bijuu itu digunakan untu kekuatan militer jadi setiap tuanya mati maka negara tersebut akan menurunkanya kepenerusnya , biasanya secara paksaan . tapi kalau dia keluar dari Segel dia juga monster kayak Kyubi menyerang konoha , nah kayak gitu tuh kalau udah keluar , tapi bisa di taklukin trus disegel kedalam tubuh , seperti Jinchuriki
btw dari 5 kage yang paling kuat ya Naruto meski bukan kage , Raikage 3 dikalahkan dengan 1 beberapa serangan ... Muu juga dikalahkan dengan mudah ... dll dah... itu berarti kage bisa dikalahkan dengan mudah, naruto juga Usianya masih belia jadi bisa berkembang dengan pesat..

tomsquare

TK A
Level 1
agan-agan kira-kira menurut pendapat kalian naruto punya jurus special ga? selain dari kyubi or rasengan..? ada kah jurus special keturunan clan uzumaki? tq before n after

oia itu pria yg bertopeng bisa aja y hasirama senju :fd_5:

pokemonN3

1 SD
Level 2
agan-agan kira-kira menurut pendapat kalian naruto punya jurus special ga? selain dari kyubi or rasengan..? ada kah jurus special keturunan clan uzumaki? tq before n after

Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ,, special memakai Cakra Kyubi yg positif memakai regenerasi mode , yaitu kondisi cakra yg bs menerima cakra secara online , sehingga tdk bs menghilang.

[spoiler='563 Versi Raw- sumber naruto-manga web]The Kages Unite!

(All five Kages stand firm as they prepare to go toe-to-toe with a man of legend.)

Raikage: “I’ll smash him to pieces. No dojutsu can keep up with me!”

Tsunade: "That's not the sharingan. Naruto can attest to that." (Naruto, in back of them, nods.)

Onoki: “Don’t let the blood rush to your head, boy.”

Raikage: “I’m not here to get lectured by a battered ol’ fool.”

Mei: “Oh, brother.”

Tsunade: “We must act as one!”

Gaara: “I concur, bickering will be our undoing; I know, it’s easy for us to get a little excited, but we must realize what we’re up against. As the Hokage says, we must act as one, four fingers and a thumb, all working together to make the hand functional.”

Ononki: “And that hand will craft our future.”

Raikage: AND KNOCK THE SPIT OUT OF THAT MAN’s FACE!”

(Tsunade turns to face Naruto.)

Tsunade: "I'll just ask you a few question, afterwards, protect yourself from battle."

Naruto: "Right granny!"

(Meanwhile, Madara, who stands upon a shattered log overlooking the area, is soon accompanied by Muu, who pulls himself out of the wedge he was smashed into.)

Madara: “The volume of chakra circulating through their general area is enough for discomfort. What have you done Kabuto to allow such odds stacked against you?”

Muu/Kabuto: “Less than half of what I’ve ever done is attributed to the union of the Kages, this other Madara, who also goes by the name of Tobi, did the rest.”

Madara: “Reckless!”

Muu/Kabuto: “Have you thought up your next move?”

Madara: “Currently, this is a stalemate, it doesn’t seem as though they’ve ever worked together, this could give me a bit of a leeway. Though, the longer I stay idle, the more likely others are spreading gossip about my capabilities… I’ll act first!” (Madara leaps into the air and hovers over the battlefield, much how Pain hovered over Konoha before launching the massive shinra-tensei wave, meanwhile, Tsunade is first to speak.)

Tsunade: “That’s the technique, Pain used to decimate Konoha! It’ll be a shockwave like attack that’ll clear the field!”

Gaara: “I should have enough left in the tank.”

Tsunade: “Don’t strain yourself.”

(Madara, while levitating, unleashes shinra-tensei, it, however, smacks into a splash of sand, as the sand splatters everywhere. Madara is descending towards the ground. Raikage spots the descending Madara, activates his Raiton cloak, and jumps into the sky, attempting to punch him with a strong right as Madara is following towards him. In mid-air, Madara barely avoids the punch by pushing off up the Raikage’s arm, however, the Raikage ups his amp and instinctively counters by performing a spinning side kick before Madara is able to safely withdraw, which sends Madara into a new direction, in which Tsunade plans to intercept.

Madara manages to twist his body to face Tsunade while he is still heading towards that direction, make quick handseals and expels a gigantic fireball. As it attempts to engulf Tsunade, Mei squirts out sprays of water, which collies into it from the side, putting the flames out. Madara, who is about to collide into Tsunade, tries to knee her in the face, however, Tsuande guards by putting up her forearms, the blow glances off and Madara stands right in front of Tsunade.

Tsunade tries a spinning back hand, however, Madara ducks, jabs her in the gut, rises up and does a quick jab-cross combo to the face. Tsuande nose and mouth bleeds, she screams out and returns a downward leg drop, Madara smirks and backs up to avoid it. Immediately, Tsunade smiles as her foot strikes the ground, which creates great disturbance and splinters large flaps of earth, which causes Madara to lose his footing, knocking him flat on his back. As Madara looks up into the sky, Raikage is descending downwards, right above him, performing his guillotine.
Madara activates shinra-tensei again, which shoves both Tsunade and Raikage away into further distances. Madara stands up, performs handseals, and four thick branches emerge from Madara’s body. They soon are shaped into clones. The wood clones each bare the Rinnegan. The scene switches over to Muu’s location, who views the battlefield. Muu senses something, so he flies into the sky. Seconds later, Onoki follows right behind.)

Onoki: “I may be drained, but I have enough to take care of you. Now, let’s finish what we’ve started.”

(The scene switches back to the battle. Raikage and Tsunade, roughed up, regroup with Gaara and Mei.)

Gaara: “Are you guys alright yet?”

Raikage: “Barely felt a thing.”

Tsunade: “Speak for yourself.”

Raikage: “Heh, now he’s trying to even the odds.”

Tsunade: “We can’t go into that fray; that’s what he wants. With his Rinnegan, his view points are all covered.” (Mei walks in front of the other Kages.)

Mei: “Leave it to me! (She makes handseals) Boil Release: Steam Cloud.” (She expels steam from her stomach which is projected towards and around Madara and his clones.)

Gaara: “I see.”

Raikage: “Only one problem. We need to be able to find him.”

Tsunade: “That’s where a sensory ninja would come in.” (The scene focuses on the tired shadow clone.)

Naruto: “The Kages are really putting on a show.” (The scene switches over to Madara and his clones, which are hidden amongst the thick clouds of steam.)

Madara: “Fighting all of them at once is proving to be quite a taxing task, not that I could expect no less.” (The scene switches back over to the Kages.)

Gaara: “But Naruto’s clone is in no condition to fight.”

Tsunade: “I know. We don’t need him to fight.”

Next time: The Kages mount their counterattack![/spoiler]

[spoiler='563 Versi Facebook]
Tsunade: Waktumu akan berakhir di sini Uchiha Madara....
Madara: Apa yang membuatmu berkata seperti itu ....

Tsuchikage: kau tidak lain hanyalah bayang-bayang masa lalu, boneka yang di gerak kan oleh orang lain...

Madara: Kau pria tua yang bodoh! kau berbicara dengan siapa? aku akan menghancurkan kalian semua/kelima Kage yang bisa nya hanya berbicara saja..

Tsunade: (berteriak lah) Madara! Sebelum aku mulai memusnah kan mu, ada yang ingin saya tanya kan, setelah kau bertarung dengan kakek shodaime, kau di kalahkan lalu menghilang dan mati. Dan sekarang kau di bangkitkan oleh edo tensei, lalu siapa pria bertopeng yang mengaku uchiha madara?

Madara: Apakah kalian semua berpikir bahwa aku dikalahkan di lembah akhir (the valley of end) Hahahaa. Betapa menyedihkan !!!

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='563 Versi mangaspoiler bl*gspot]563: Kage Battle Royal

Naruto looks at the kages and suddenly has a realization.

Naruto: "Tsunadesama, is katsuya with you?"
Tsunade: "Right here."

A slug appears on her shoulder and looks at naruto.

Tsunade: "What for?"
Naruto: "Madara has the rinnegan. Has anyone here faced someone with the rinnegan before?"<a name="more">

They all look apprehensively at Naruto and he sighs.

Naruto: "Katsuya. Split up and place yourself each of them and one near me. I am the only one we know of who has defeated someone with the rinnegan. I am the only one who knows how to completely counter all of his rinnegan abilities."
Madara thinking: "Interesting. I wonder who it was he defeated."
Tsunade: "Understood."
Naruto thinking: "At least I have enough chakra left to do this."

Katsuya drops off tsunade and splits into several smaller slugs. That each crawl onto one of the kages and Naruto. Naruto then does a summoning jutsu and splits into 5 clones that run in several different directions. The kages turn around to face Madara who looks back at them.

Madara: "Kabuto. I want you to stay back. This fight will be between just me and them."
Muu/kabuto: "..."

Madara: "I think I shall take you all down one at a time."

Madara suddenly pulls oonoki over towards him with bansho tensei but Garaa suddenly brings a bunch of sand in front of Madara that disrupts his view and stops oonoki from reaching him. Madara looks to his left and right to see both tsunade and raikage about to attack him. He instantly uses shinra tensei to push them back but they do not travel far due to garaa's sand creating a wall to block them from being pushed back any further. Mizukage suddenly sprays a bunch of mist all around the area obscuring the view of Madara.

Madara thinking: "Acid mist. Clever girl."

Madara jumps out of the mist and encounters raikage immediately in mid air as he attempts a raiton punch. Madara catchest the punch and suddenly raikage's chakra aura vanishes. Tsunade suddenly hits madara from behind with a vicious blow to the shoulder by the neck. Madara crashes down back into the mist. The kages move back as the mist slowly starts to clear. Madara stands there alone looking at them with a stern look on his face.

Katsuya whispers to Tsunade: "Naruto says you guys are doing well. He should be able to use shinra tensei again soon so be careful."
Tsunade thinking: "So this is what you went through when you faced pain."
Madara thinking: "That clone knows too much about the rinnegan. I gotta get rid of him immediately."

Madara turns to a nearby pillar and uses bansho tensei to pull a shadow clone of naruto towards him which he instantly destroys with a fireball as the clone floats towards him.

Madara: "One down four to go."

The kages steady themselves to attack madara head on.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='563 BY APOCOLYPz]naruto PREDICTIONS

NARUTO prediction 563: Battle for the King

All five Kages stand in solid form blocking the path of destruction set by the Invincible Uchiha Madara..As the sinister Uchiha looks on he notices something way too familiar amongst his foes. (Pointing to Tsunade) Madara: Who are you?! Something about your face is vaguely familiar! Tsunade: I am Princess Tsunade of Konoah, Grand-daughter of Hashirama Senju. I AM THE HOKAGE OF THE HIDDEN LEAF!

Madara: Ah so you are....Your face reminds me so much of your grandmother...It makes me smile with joy knowing I will not only crush this alliance force but also eradicate the five nations in one blow.

Tsunade: We fight not only for our lives but more importantly for the future of the worlds peace...(she turns looking at Oonoki) (his injuries have healed suddenly)
Oonoki: Is this your doing Princess?

Tsunade: Yes upon arriving I had Katsuya heal you all. She will stay hidden among your clothing for protection.
Naruto: Please hold out as long as you all can while reinforcements arrive! (Naruto clone goes poof)

Madara: To be tested to this length....this generation has no hope...you can muster together all the shinobi known and it would matter little to me...Come forth..bring everything you have or you may regret it. (Evil scowl)

Raikage: LET'S DO IT!

Madara: (activates his EMS) River Styxx! Oonoki: Look out this is bad! A huge stream of black flames head in the direction of the Kages as they quickly separate. Oonoki: (thinking this will be close!) Stubborn wall of Earth! Tsuchikage sends up a huge wall of rock that blocks the attack right on time. Madara has jumped in the sky and has his hands together forming a seal. Madara: Eternal abyss! All the kages besides the Iron clad A are standing still. Raikage: Genjutsu??? Muu takes this opportunity to kill them while they linger. Raikage quickly powerbombs Muu leaving a huge crater in his steps. As he turns Madara kicks him in his chest. Raikage goes back a few feet but is unharmed.

Madara: Your raiton armor is impressive....If only the first Raikage could see you now!

Kabuto: I think I will leave this moment to unfold without me and focus on Tobi's movements.....He reverse summons Muu's broken body back to his lair.

Katsuya: Everyone wake up you have been put under his Genjutsu. It seems he used the light from the sun to blind you, his hands like Itachi project the Genjutsu itself.

The four Kages are back to reality and are pissed to be displayed as puppets..

Oonoki: You must not stare into his eyes, look at his movements and read them well. Only when he uses the Rinnegan can we rest those fears. He has yet to use his most fearsome tools..

Tsunade: Enough is enough! She leaps to the sky as Madara is distracted. She comes down incredibly fast and hard with her heel. The grounds starts to rumble and the entire area around Madara is caving in. Raikage takes this moment of unbalance to strike his foe dead in the chest. A's blade like raition goes right through the torso of Madara. Raikage: I ain't no where near done! He tosses Madara up in the air and grabs him to only hurl him further into the broken ground. Madara: UGH! Tsunade jumps in to dive a serious punch down at the fallen edo. A monstrous smash echoes around the Kages. (BOOM!) Raikage alongside Tsunade jump back looking on.

Oonoki: His Susanoo! It has finally formed. ( his Susanoo appears to resemble a mighty knight and has the sharingan)

Madara: NOT ENOUGH! (Susanoo prepares two signs) Susanoo: Infinite Inferno!
Both sides of his face blows out huge pools of fire... The entire focused area around Madara's foes are put under flame. Madara: Not done yet it seems.......

All five Kages are protected by water bubbles, Mei stands before the other four. Mei: Madara sama it displeases me to have to disrespect your legacy but it is time I melt away your traces from the history books. (grinning)

Suddenly springing from the ground beneath Madara is a fountain of fiery waves. Madara: You think you can challenge an Uchiha in Katon attacks? Mei: Watch me..Waterfall of stars! The fire erupts upward into the atmosphere raining back in the form of enlarged kunai stars. The fire thickens into lava. Taking his attention off his enemy to evade her jutsu..Mei comes from behind Madara. Madara: She hid a clone while I attacked them before? Mei: Yoton Yakai no Jutsu! Completely encasing Susanoo's outer shell in her thick and quick hardening goo, Madara's steps have been sealed. Madara: You are able to use two kekkei genkai's! You are of the mist....
Mei: I am the Mizukage...and now time to see you drip apart. Oonoki jumps to her side, they both envelop Susanoo in a earth like prison. Mei: Now that you are totally restricted from movement Fuuton Komu no Jutsu! She exhales a large cloud of acid that attacks Madara at the cellular level. Madara: Impressive! To be able to even subdue myself....As his body starts to fall apart Tsuchikage: Dust element Molecular Explosion! A huge beam hits Madara dead on. Gaara holds his allies in their places against the frightening wave of dust and debris.

As the the scene clears an incredible hole is seen with fire still glimmering. Tsunade: I am unsure..did we???

No you did not Senju!

Madara is seen floating.......now gliding down back toward the ground...

Jigokudou!!! You forget I am in charge of the flow of life and death! (Rinnengan activated) Not only are my powers beyond that of a standard Shinobi! You all are bugs beneath my magnifying glass. Madara raises his arm....Madara: Join the ranks in the afterli.....

R A S E N S H U R I K E N!!!!

A huge tornado sphere engulfs Madara.....

Madara: !!?!!? Quickly absorbing the remaining chakra in the jutsu..Madara Uchiha faces Naruto and Bee.....

The jinks have finally arrived!!!!!!!

Madara: So you are the lineage of Uzumaki afterall! I have not seen this form before?????

This actually may get interesting....

Naruto and Bee together :BET ON IT! As they touch fists!

END--conclusion to come[/spoiler]

zsuyach21

4 SD
Banned

hmmm pastin punya gan , tetapi kite belum tau apa yah ! ^_^

RiLando

ih kepo deh
STAFF N3
Level 2

iya nih, katanya klan uzumaki, yg keahliannya di bidang segel,

mungkin itu ntar jurus pamungkas buat lawan musuh terakhir, sasuke atau tobi~

IRezaChoko

TK A
Level 1
Aq masi penasran...
Yang bener.. NARUTO kahirnya jadi HOKAGE ap gk ya?
Truss aq ad bca Buku di Gramedia
(nama buku nya lupa)
Bukunya tntang Cerita Naruto..
dan di cerita Itu NARUTO akan mati..
ap benar?
ad yang tahu tntang ini???

pokemonN3

1 SD
Level 2
@irezachoko : baca cerita Naruto ya di manga dunk.., ato nonton shippuden episode or naruto's movie
Naruto itu di ceritakan di dalam manga , bukan buku yg di baca di gramedia ituhh , cerita nya jelas beda dg versi novel karangan JK Rowling... hhaha

check aja di mangareader u tahu ttg naruto..

___
563 mo dateng.. ga sabar nunggu naruto pake FTG

RiLando

ih kepo deh
STAFF N3
Level 2
ada yang aneh nih

tangannya raikage ada lagi?

bukannya patah ya, diapatahin sendiri gara'' kena amaterasunya sasuke~

Aburame

2 SD
Level 2
ada yang aneh nih

tangannya raikage ada lagi?

bukannya patah ya, diapatahin sendiri gara'' kena amaterasunya sasuke~
ea setau gw nh ya bkn sok tau gw hahaha.. regenerasi penyembuhan tercepat itu cmn beberapa org termasuk naruto dgn tsunade, gtw lg klo msh ada, yg krg tmbahin aj.. di episode sblm nya aj deidara disambung dgn tangan buatan salah satu tgn nya karna tgn sebelah ancur ma pasir gaara.. ini raikage kok tangan nya ky yg asle yak pdahal tgn nya yg asle dah abis kena amaterasu wkwkwkwkwk

fahir

TK B
Level 1
563 nongol,,,huhaaa

beuhh serem yaa susano,,,,dahsyat ilmu tuh.

aje gile kompak bener tuh para lurah,,,wkwkwkw

kabuto - jadi dalang nya sukses nih mainin wayang&sup2; Jombi nya hehee

:: duh harus sabar lagi nunggu :)

pokemonN3

1 SD
Level 2
gw fikir kabuto itu hebat dan pinter, secara dia meneruskan tujuan orochimaru sendirian, sementara Tobi dibantu oleh zetsu hitam putih dan akatsuki..

naruto udh mengetahui tujuan perang -4th ini..

Mytosinz

TK A
Level 1
itu madara asli kuat banget.
sampe 5 kage musti bergabung.
btw, ad hal aneh jg ni.
madara sama onoki kan dulu pernah ketemu.
kalau gitu umur onoki udah berapa tahun ?
bayangin aja berapa generasi tuh.

RiLando

ih kepo deh
STAFF N3
Level 2
itu madara asli kuat banget.
sampe 5 kage musti bergabung.
btw, ad hal aneh jg ni.
madara sama onoki kan dulu pernah ketemu.
kalau gitu umur onoki udah berapa tahun ?
bayangin aja berapa generasi tuh.
wong cucunya oonoki itu yang gendut sama cewe yg isa terbang aja udah gede~

ya brarti udah tua banget~

btw itu tangannya raikage ndak ada lagi, kwkwkwkwkkwkwkwkwkwkw

om kishimoto kelupaan ngegambar tangannya~

Mytosinz

TK A
Level 1
^
terlalu jauh tu kyknya.
menurut perhitungan gw, umur onoki uda 5 generasi sejak hokage 1.
ad lg yg aneh.
kok madara tau tentang edo tensei ?
itu kan jurus orochimaru.
trus klo sharingan bisa jadi rinnengan.
rinnengan nagato dr mana dapetnya ?
ni naruto jadi penuh misteri. wkwkwkwwk

Aburame

2 SD
Level 2
^
terlalu jauh tu kyknya.
menurut perhitungan gw, umur onoki uda 5 generasi sejak hokage 1.
ad lg yg aneh.
kok madara tau tentang edo tensei ?
itu kan jurus orochimaru.
trus klo sharingan bisa jadi rinnengan.
rinnengan nagato dr mana dapetnya ?
ni naruto jadi penuh misteri. wkwkwkwwk
edo tensei itu asle nya jurus hokage kedua Tobirama Senju, tp dihentikan pengembangan jurus nya krna menyalahi kodrat, tp dikembangkan lagi oleh orochimaru truz disempurnakan lg ma kabuto. cmiw

pokemonN3

1 SD
Level 2
Kombinasi raikage & tsuchikage emang FANTASTIS!!, tsuchikage di gendong raikage, saat tbuh raikage di ringankan oleh tsuchikage, kcepatan raikage brtambah berkali-kali lipat & sesaat sbelum raikage meninju / menendang musuhnya, tsuchikage membuat tbuh raikage mnjadi berat & otomatis menguatkan kekuatan srangan pkulan raikage mnjadi brkali-kali lipat. :O
ini seperti kecepatan hokage 4 (tnpa sgel utk menandai lokasi) & kekuatan pkulan dri tsunade..

ashhekk

Status
Not open for further replies.