• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonN3

1 SD
Level 2
@ats : gw Fikir dari markas Utama ada kabar ttg HOKAGE,,!!!
tapi Lumayan lah... sampai mimisan gitu,, dewa teLepati KONOHA,,

itu lah yg menyebabkan RAIKAGE mengatakan : "tak heran Konoha memiliki banyak Shinobi2 hebat" kepada Putri Tsunade -bachan

btw ada penampakan manusia tak berguna tuh.. ! (boneka Tobi) -_-

MrZerilz

Raja Gombal
Banned

itu lah yg menyebabkan RAIKAGE mengatakan : "tak heran Konoha memiliki banyak Shinobi2 hebat" kepada Putri Tsunade -bachan

Chapter brp tuh boneka tobi ane ga liat .. ya telepati nya di rusuh 10 detik eh dia ampe 20 detik hahaha bapanya INo emg dasar Btw mantap semua teman2 naruto bersatu buat nyelametin Naruto merinding ane bacanya

Hart6661

2 SD
Level 2

boneka tobi itu SASUKE kan ?

di chapter ini Tobi jadi galau sama naruto.. wkwkkwkw :grin:

pokemonN3

1 SD
Level 2
wawancara dengan Masashi Kishimoto (updated -2012-)

After the voice actors entered, Kishi-sensei enters looking rather messy. “I got to here just now that I dont know anything about the arrangements or whatever.”
Dear old Kishi-sensei is in the same hoodie as last year and thats worn-out. He looks like he put on whatever within his reach which tells that he is extremely busy with pressing duties of his demanding job.

His schedule must be heavy and tight because it’s the end of the year I suppose.
The voice actors and actress are are live dubbing/reading the old team 7. It is so intense!

During the live readings, (Kishi) sensei is sitting on a director chair and keeps watching the audience all the way.

After the reading to the scenes of Sasuke’s leaving the village and parting with Sakura, Sensei’s comment is “This scene really troubled me” He doesnt go into details about what troubled him at there.

Question: Has it been fixed from the start that Sasuke should leave the village to be what he is now?

Answer: “Yes its from the start. there were the same old stories in which an enemy turns to a friend and I wanted to write a story where an once friend becomes an enemy.”

Question: After the scene Kakashi ordered Sasuke to forget about his revenge telling “Those who were dear to me all got killed, you know”

Answer: I know every year I say ‘Next year I’ll make Kakashi active for real here (at Jump Festa) but, next year I really want to elaborate on Kakashi’s past for real.
Question: In answer to Sugiyama-sans question “What will become of Sasuke next year?”
Answer: Well…since there’re things about *E-touch(/as its connected to E-touch things) … I cant tell about that much you know…(evading)”"

*sensei is calling the B-bro Itachi as E-touch (=itacchi/itatti in romaji).
Question: In reply to Takeuchi-sans question “Can the current(/future) development of the manga change the conclusion (in your mind)?”
Answer: No. The ending is already determined and I dont have any second thoughts about it.

From 2ch

“I’ll write about Kakashi next year, about the ‘my dearest people are all dead already’ thing.”

“About Kakashi’s bare face too, if I do at all, I’d rather draw it in the main story not on the back of a volume or something. But then, its not like I’m determined to write it.”

“It was determined by me that Sasuke should turn from a friend to a foe from the start. From now Sasuke starts his moves little by little. And there’re things about Itachi to boot.”
“Naruto will start to move as well.”

“I drew Sakura’s crying face while making the same face. I struggled to draw the scene where she says “Please don’t go!” to Sasuke with my editor as I found it difficult to get into a girl”s mind. It was an effect of the two geezers.”
“Next year I’ll write about Kakashi first, then about Sasuke and then about Naruto.
(Then Takeuchi-san and Nakamura-san asked Kishi “What about Sakura?!!”)
“Sakura well…well she’s slipped my mind.”

By another fan who attened the interview
“I regret putting a mask on Kakashi’s face. When I draw, it’s difficult to communicate his facial expression without being able to show his mouth.”

竹内さんの「カカシの口を是非公開して下さーい」というお願い対しては、「それは約束はしませ ん」というよ うなことをおっしゃっていました。
But to Takeuchi-san’s request of “Please, show us Kakashi’s mouth without fail!”, he said something like “I won’t promise anything”.

「来年は、カカシの過去を描きたいと思っています。でも2年前からそう言い続けながらずっと書 いていないん ですよねw」
“Next year, I want to write about Kakashi’s past. But given that I’ve been saying that for two years running, I will probably continue not writing about it, eh?”

「最初から、友達だったナルトとサスケを対決させる話にしようと思っていた。」
“Since the beginning, I wanted to write a story that would force Naruto and Sasuke, who were friends, to have a confrontation.”

「サスケとサクラの別れのシーンでは、女心がわからず、同僚と相談して描いた」
“I don’t understand women’s hearts, so I consulted with a coworker before writing the scene of Sasuke and Sakura’s parting.”

「来年はサスケのことも描きたいと思っています」
“Next year, I want to write about Sasuke too.”

「完結へ向けて全力で描いていこうと思います」
“Since we’re headed towards the conclusion, I will be writing with all of my power.”

1. Question: What would you change about the Naruto series if you could go back?
Answer: I would draw Kakashi without his mask. Fans expectations have gotten so high that now whatever I draw some of them would get disappointed *laugh*

2. Question: When did you decide to make Naruto and Sasuke go different ninja ways?
Answer: From the beginning.

3. Question: What’s gonna happen to Sasuke through next year?
Answer: There is still much story behind Sasuke. His appearance will be more frequent next year.

4. Question: Which character do you want to play as in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?

Answer: Sasuke (another bit of evidence that Kishi is a Sasuke’s fan)

pokemonN3

1 SD
Level 2
@pokemonN3

rada kurang ngerti, wkwkkwkw... inggris sih. :grin:

chapter 574 kok blom kluar ya ???

biasanya, skrng dah pada kluar . ...
setiap tahun masashi kishimoto selalu di wawancarai mengenai perkembangan tiap karakter pada manga naruto.
itulah sebabnya byk orang atau forum , bahkan youtube-mania bisa membuat semacam prediksi dari setiap chapter. Jadi hasil prediksi fikiran mereka itu ada dasarnya.
mengenai "574" gw dah baca di http://mangastream.c...view/94032641/1
itu rangkuman dari beberapa manga terkenal dan judul nya J-preview. Ada onepiece, naruto, bleach, hunter X hunter,dan reborn.

gw juga ga tau kenapa web lain bisa deluan mengeluarkan manga naruto. Padahal hak scanlation ke bahasa inggris ada pada mangastream atau inaruto.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ri7N

2 SD
Level 2
cerita akhirnya gmana ne?
blom ada cerita akhirnya , ayoi baca di web komid , banyak kok . mau cari ? Google aja
dan kalau mau juga ikut aja lounge ini pasti enak kok , dari pada sibuk biasa ada disini kok

ayo berlounge ria saja disini tentang naruto

di chapter 574, katanya sasuke da bunuh zetsu asli.
apakah sasuke mau lawan tobi ? makin seru ni perangnya.
iya kaayakanya ada perang besar ini antara Clan Uciha

Status
Not open for further replies.