• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Release [Pangya Cheat] Yihaa Ver 2.30

MERAAN

PAUD
Level 0
I sent the email
Thanks.

grrr, the version 822 haven't pass in game guard... in pangya fresh up :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lhyric

PAUD
Level 1
It gets detected at random times, usually during my second tourney or something. I have no idea what triggers it. D:

Lulusam

Belum Sekolah
Level 0
It gets detected at random times, usually during my second tourney or something. I have no idea what triggers it. D:
Some times you get detected when use the power cheat. And some few times when you abuse the always pangya, but not quite sure why :c

javito

PAUD
Level 1
Some times you get detected when use the power cheat. And some few times when you abuse the always pangya, but not quite sure why :c
That happens with the always pangya its because when you press the av.pag key certain values change , so, if you keep it pressed the value changes for such a long time that pangya detects it . What you should do is press the av.pag for no more than 2 seconds. just wait till the power bar comes back , and press it , then the space bar then release. that way ull come out un-detected

Lulusam

Belum Sekolah
Level 0
That happens with the always pangya its because when you press the av.pag key certain values change , so, if you keep it pressed the value changes for such a long time that pangya detects it . What you should do is press the av.pag for no more than 2 seconds. just wait till the power bar comes back , and press it , then the space bar then release. that way ull come out un-detected
oh I see, thx for the info.
Do you have a clue how do I get level 1 here, so i can download the updates? :(

Lhyric

PAUD
Level 1
Oh thank you very much! I'll keep this in mind c:

javito

PAUD
Level 1
oh I see, thx for the info.
Do you have a clue how do I get level 1 here, so i can download the updates? :(
Under your user in the home page there's a box called "Application Forms" , it says Software Pribadi Apply Level 1 Gratis (or some ) . There you can upload software and apply for a free level 1 upgrade . But. the moderators of the forums are the ones that decide and i could not finish reading but it said something like "relevant software" and some android thing". Thats the free way .
The other way is making a donation of 5.50USD , you can see that by clicking in your user name , next to inbox (top of the page while logged on) and clicking on account upgrades.

anyway , just for making my point , i applied with angle view pro , we'll see if thats enough for a lvl 1 ..

regardss , have good hios

Lhyric

PAUD
Level 1
hi.. 0m wind not working on vs mode
Of course not. Using 0m in VS mode will make people suspicious and identify you as a hacker. In order for 0m to work, all players in the room (except for tourney and Grand Prix) will have to use the hack too.