• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

[Share] Kata2 Character Anime Yang Kalian Suka

Status
Not open for further replies.

kururu

3 SD
Level 2
i think everyone must have prayed to God , FOR at least once.

for example,even if you dont believe in enything , one day will come where you will devote all your heart into that prayer

things that everyone is looking for.

things that everyone desires.

reach your hand out
and grab to it tightly

the circulating thoughts
and thing, that lies ahead
which produces peoples bond

thats surely
[ef - A Fairy tale of the Two]

Valkryiez

6 SD
Level 2
-i'm the man who makes the impossible become possible
-if you have the power to do it then do it before its too late
GS-mwu la flaga

a man must stand up for himself one day and only a real man will be standing
bapanya keita dari kiss x sis

sunsphoenix

PAUD
Level 1
i think everyone must have prayed to God , FOR at least once.

for example,even if you dont believe in enything , one day will come where you will devote all your heart into that prayer

things that everyone is looking for.

things that everyone desires.

reach your hand out
and grab to it tightly

the circulating thoughts
and thing, that lies ahead
which produces peoples bond

thats surely
[ef - A Fairy tale of the Two]
that's a rhyme, haha :D

Valkryiez

6 SD
Level 2
kill because someone killed..,do you think peace will be come if you keep doing like that!?
GS-cagalie yullaattha

Valkryiez

6 SD
Level 2
@^
fuwa fuwa time?
dari anime apa itu?

btw dari tadi diserobot zzz

what do you believe in and fight for,athrun? is it the medals? your father's orders? an honour? if that's true kira may become your enemy once again and me as well
GS-lacus clyne-

Valkryiez

6 SD
Level 2
the energy is something we need in order to win! -patrick zala

even though i say i'm doing this for protection... i've already pulled the trigger -kira yamato

GS

VayneLeingod

2 SD
Level 2
Wekz.. Fuwa Fuwa Time..~~ Dari Gw Tuh.. Wekekekekeke..~~

Ada Lirik Dari Fuwa Fuwa Time Yang Demen Gw..

aa KAMI-SAMA onegai
futari dake no Dream Time kudasai
o-ki ni iri no usa-chan daite kon'ya mo OYASUMI

Valkryiez

6 SD
Level 2
stop OOT...

-update-

just because we have no chance doesn't mean we can surrender and not fighting right? what's important is "what you're fighting for" that's why i'm going i dont really want to fight but its because there's something i can protect only by fighting -kira yamato-

we know as well .. we know that there are things that we must fight againts in order to protect -atha/cagallie's father

a strong flame will never go out no matter how small it may be -maryu ramiasu

how long are you planning to stay behind?! hurry up and get out of here!! we have out own mission,you have your own mission if there's nobody carry on our will.. everything will be over! - atha-

GS GS GS

Valkryiez

6 SD
Level 2
zz si kururu dibilang jangan oot
______
update malam"

risking the future by losing our loved ones to the fighting.. do you think that happiness will be found at the end of that? - lacus clyne -

the battlefield is a place where the ideals of many clash againts those of others -lupa gw spa namanya-

GS

prameswara

PAUD
Level 1
update siang"

its okay to cry we can cry.. because we're able to.. -lacus clyne-

didithamzah

Belum Sekolah
Level 1
update sore"

the first time i shot at a person during the war i was scared but i was told that i'll use to it and i did get use to it -andrew barltfeld

the things that i can do.. the things that i want to do the things that i should do they're all the same right? -cagallie yullaattha-

kwkwkwk abis nonton ulang GS pake bhs inggris ternyata bnyk bgt kata" bagusne

abis ini
GSD
abis itu
GW
abis itu
apadah deh serah

zataxyue

2 SD
Level 2
"I do not want to say confused - what he said"
"but I want to say"
"but I can't"
"I beg you, understand me"
"PLEASE!!"

FROM ZEFERU,[MY MAKER]

ntar ceritanya temtang apa w kaish tau dah ...[ bikinan sendiri um :content: ]

ユイ吉岡永遠にあなたを愛し

lala

2 SMP
Level 1
die - die - die - die just die !!!!!! dont talk anymore just dieeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ higurashi }

prameswara

PAUD
Level 1
update malem

power is necessary because conflict will never disappear -cagalli yullaattha-

in the name of justice! -ma chao-

prameswara

PAUD
Level 1
terpaksa double post zzz gk ada yg post lagi cacad...

update terbaru dan terkini pagi"..

child will never need by people everytime.. i knew actually i shouldn't like this forever.. although i've set my heart manytimes,my attitude will become like this again..but in the real i must try as hard as i can without any despair

nobita from doraemon

OWNEDbyERNES

TK B
Level 2
FIUUH SETELAH LAMA VAKUM DARI NYIT2 AKHIRNYA BISA BALIK LAGI...
Quot Fav Gw:
By Pein
"Through Justice i will bring peace."

"We are just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice, but if revenge is called justice then that justice breeds yet more revenge... and becomes a chain of hatred."

"Living within it, aware of the past, predicting the future, that is what it means to know history."

"People are stupid. If i don't do this, there will be no peace."

"We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other."

"The world will know true pain, and the fear of that pain will put an end to war... It will lead the world to stability and peace."

"Eventually the checkmate's power will weaken and people will begin fighting again. This time they will use the weapon themselves and once more know true pain. And then for a short time peace will come again, ... it will give birth to short periods of peace within this endless chain of hatred .... THAT IS MY WISH."

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

Status
Not open for further replies.