• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

[Share] Kata2 Character Anime Yang Kalian Suka

Status
Not open for further replies.

kururu

3 SD
Level 2
gw gk tau yang mana yang udah yang mana yang belum lupa..
mudah2an belum

"YA~Huuu!!!"
^
Black Star ,Soul Eater

"The Ones I Hate The Most Are Those Who Give Up Their Live Before Lives Before All hopes Is Gone <<<<<< Kurogane (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)

" i will become pirate king" Monkey D luffy ...One Piece!

" Don`t be Embarassing, People Born Being Naked" Onigiri - Air Gear!!

"let's go get his soul" Soul eater all character

Black Star pas pertama2 dengan bodohnya maju dan teriak i'v come to take your soul , dan akhirnya kalah

langsung Black Star Pengen Berserk ngomong ini dlu

Law of the assasin number one, conceal yourself in darkness.. still your breath.. seek a path to your targeth.
Law of the assasin number two, know your target. be able to guess his thoughts, his movement!
Law of the assasin number three, defeat your target before he becomes aware of your existence
Lets go!

kururu

3 SD
Level 2
iya2..

sama yang paling gw demen tuh
berserk nya si kid --a kalo kiri sama kanan beda langsung dah.. berserk..

masalah sepele banget..

lala

2 SMP
Level 1
hey you two . when you dead . Plizzz dead with peace and pliizzz with silence . dari asasin cry

die ... die .... die .... die just die . you must die ... dont talk anymore just die . ~~!! higurashi

VayneLeingod

2 SD
Level 2
Wah Ayam Minta Di Jadiin Gulai..!!

Favorite Gw Cuma Kid.. Wkwkwkwkw.. Pistol 2 Tangan.. Cara Pake Senjata Juga Keren (Menurut Gw)...

Liz And Patty.. ^^v

"Exect,Mega Exe" Kuro Dari Kurokami (Paz Keluarin Jurus)..

Valkryiez

6 SD
Level 2
Merendahlah, engkau kan seperti bintang-gemintang Berkilau di pandang orang, Diatas riak air dan sang bintang nun jauh tinggi Janganlah seperti asap yang mengangkat diri tinggi di langit padahal dirinya rendah-hina <<lupa dari anime apaan

Lammunes

TK A
Level 1
klw gw yg kata2 yg kena bngt di hati gw ucapannya si Opera Vectra " i will not die! until i meet my dear love" :love:

di film atau comic Star ocean: The Second Story

oathkeeper23

PAUD
Level 1
nambah donk,

"Orang yang selalu bicara keadilan biasanya tidak tahu apa yang namanya keadilan" -yoite, nabari no ou-

"mata sensou ga shitai no ka? antatachi wa!" yang liat GSD pasti tau =w=b

"mungkin memang ada alasan, tapi bukankah tempat kita berpijak sekarang adalah yang terbaik?" -hayate, hayate no gotoku-

"soredemo, mamoritai sekai ga arunda!" kali ini yang nonton gseed.

VayneLeingod

2 SD
Level 2
@^

Itu Kata2 Hayate Pas Kapan Yak..

Dan Yoite Jg Kapan.. Gw Lupa.. Wkwkwkwkwkw...

Nambah Juga..

"Even If You Try To Escape Your Way Of Living, In The End, You Will Still Be Within Your Flow Of Destiny" Yoichi -ashita No Yoichi-

kururu

3 SD
Level 2
yes the first kiss in my love , nimura - ga-rei
just trust me , im use to it.. , (tsucimiya kagura)

Valkryiez

6 SD
Level 2
nambah donk,

"Orang yang selalu bicara keadilan biasanya tidak tahu apa yang namanya keadilan" -yoite, nabari no ou-

"mata sensou ga shitai no ka? antatachi wa!" yang liat GSD pasti tau =w=b

"mungkin memang ada alasan, tapi bukankah tempat kita berpijak sekarang adalah yang terbaik?" -hayate, hayate no gotoku-

"soredemo, mamoritai sekai ga arunda!" kali ini yang nonton gseed.
yg gs sama gsd jadiin bahasa inggris cb gw gk ngerti klo bhs jpg

kururu

3 SD
Level 2
well , now go my cute little familiars take the sacred offerings and cross . the sunlight , and the rain , and the strom... and then , seek out for the sage ( yukari yakumo [ touhou ] )

orangerange

PAUD
Level 1
ikut-ikut...

"we're all like fireworks.
we climb, shine and always go our separate ways
and become further apart.
Then even if that time comes,
let's not dissapear like fireworks
and continue to shine forever."

--nni dri pikiran (?) hitsugaya..--

stu lagi, nni lebih k frase..

"Sono me, dare no me.."

--Nishijou takumi, sakihata rimi (chaos head)--

hyperaby

6 SD
Level 2
hmmm gw... maybe pas Archer ngucapin Unlimited Blade Works... pake basa inggris. soalnya Kalo pake basa Arab gimana ya???

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet these hands will never hold anything
So as I pray,
Unlimited Blade Works!!

tapi di reproductional episode gw denger kek gini:

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blade
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Have withstood pain to create Infinite weapons
Yet these hands will never hold anything
So as I pray,
Unlimited Blade Works

I trust myself!! and i trust the heart of my Cards!! (Joey Wheeler) (yu-gi-oh)

Now, let's break away! (Saa, furikiru ze!) (Ryu Terui.. Kamen Rider Double..

Fangire… Return that life you took to God!

kururu

3 SD
Level 2
what if there was a person in this world who could speak nothing but truth ,without a doubt he would be an honest , and what if there was another person who could tell nothing but lies? , a fearless boy asserting that white is black , or front is back... , or possibly.. a girl ? it's likely that this person would be no different from the honest person , after all is everything is lie.. [ mayoi neko overrun ]

the back of the back is the front--------- isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.